Sunday, May 10, 2020

Perfect chemistry makes for instant Best Friends

There has been a lot of excitement around my house since Gabby, the Little Guy, became the newest member of our family. The amazing coincidence of two young male Rottweilers, on 6 months apart in age and both rescued from shelters when they were almost 2 years old is quite evident every day. I started calling Gabby the Little Guy because I always called Griffin the Big Guy and it fits them both. Griffin is 10 pounds heavier and 6-months older that Gabby. 

Even though Griffin was very much attached to my 5-year old Rottie girl Bessie, he was never able to play with her the way he wanted. He was a big, strong young male and always enjoyed the rough stuff and Bessie was, well, she was a girl and she just like that kind of play.

Gabby comes in like the younger brother and the first thing I noticed was he was leaping off the stone wall over Griffin and chasing him around the back yard. They have played so rough my neighbor thought they were fighting but I told him they just act like a couple of rowdy teenagers.

Here is a new batch of pictures.














No comments:

Post a Comment