Saturday, June 2, 2018

How about some Rottweiler ice cream?

I am glad I no longer have to worry about what to do with Bessie. This problem had created a huge blockage that just about held up everything. So give me a chance to do some catching up.

A friend sent me a recipe for Rottweiler Ice Cream. I know just about every dog owner gives their best friends ice cream but dairy products are not supposed to be good for them. Rottweiler Ice Cream isn't made from milk, it only uses plain yogurt, bananas and peanut butter. And Bess and Ruff love it.
I made the first batch two weeks ago and filled up three ice cube trays and put it in the freezer. This is what the reaction was.
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Nice thing to know! Thank's for dog happyness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!... Good to know. May it help also.
    https://bit.ly/2wO8UY0

    ReplyDelete