Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The eternal battle between Spring and Winter goes on.


Well, March 21st has come and gone. That happened to be the first day of Spring, in case you wondered. We are wondering about it, too. Wondering where the heck it went. The weatherman said it is supposed to snow this afternoon. Not much more than a dusting but enough to add insult to injury. So if we can't do anything about the weather at least we can makes jokes about it.
Like this:
So what do we all do to deal with it? Well, we stay inside and give thanks we haven't had to mow the lawn yet. I still have the snow shovel standing outside the front door. The Rottweilers are doing the best they can, just like the humans. I wish I could sleep like they do.
Looking on the good side, the weather is supposed to get warmer next week and the predicted temperature for the opening day of the baseball season is supposed to be 70 degrees. I'll believe it when I see it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment