Friday, February 12, 2016

Winter Games, part 2


What a difference a sunny day makes. There is one big problem taking outdoor photographs on overcast days, there just isn't enough light to use the high-speed shutter to capture all the action.

Yesterday morning we has clear skies and a brilliant Sun and two frisky Rottweilers that had nothing else in mind but play. And I was having so much fun taking the pictures I lost count of how many I had. When I uploaded them into my computer I discovered there were 119 photos taken in just in this brief half-hour romp. So without further word, let the games begin.
 At 1/1000 of a second Bessie's ears make her look like a Doberman Pinscher.
By the look on his face I'm guessing Grumpy Grandpa Axl does not approve of this behavior.


  Hey guys, I think its time for some breakfast.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment