Tuesday, August 16, 2016

More Love & Joy, less Sorrow.


This morning while sitting at the kitchen table giving Jacqueline her breakfast, Ruffin and Bessie were laying in the doorway to the family room less than 4 feet away. They were so close I had to crop out the left and right frames of the doorway. From what I could gather they were simply having a little love fest together. They could have gone to any other part of the house but they decided to do this right in front of me. 

Sometimes I think they do this to entertain me, so could this their way of making me feel better? I am sure they realized something serious happened here this past week. Any way you look at it, isn't love beautiful?

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Bess with her head resting on Ruffin has to be the sweetest picture I've seen in a long time. I'm glad you have them to make you smile.

    ReplyDelete