Sunday, August 28, 2016

You're going to love this movie.


I just watched a trailer for a new movie coming out in January and it grabbed my aching heart and put tears in my eyes. OK, maybe I'm just a big softy when it comes to dogs but this movie struck a cord. It is a dog movie, but not about Rottweilers, but that doesn't matter. The movie title is "A Dog's Purpose" and rather than spoil the joy about the plot I am just posting a link to watch the coming attraction.
If you love dogs you will love this movie.
Watch this trailer for a new movie coming in January.

If you don’t get tears in your eyes you’re not human.
This is the movie poster:
After you watch the trailer write a comment and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. I can not wait Nelson... I'm Choking up already just thinking of the Awesome... Thank you for the heads up

    Flee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. I just know this movie will make me cry!

    ReplyDelete