Thursday, September 29, 2016

The new Fall TV season brings lots of new entertainment


Summer re-runs were dull and boring so not much time was wasted watching TV except for a few BluRay movies I bought. So now I am glad the new Fall TV shows are back and I eagerly awaited the return of some of my favorite shows. Apparently, so did Ruff and Bessie.

So last night as soon as I sat down to watch Marvel's Agents of Shield my two love birds decided to entertain me with renewed antics of their own.
And to add one more footnote to the continuing saga of Resting Rotts, here is the latest installment from our teenage sleeping beauty.
Also, here is one for the joke page. I couldn't resist adding my own words.
"Hey, Ruff, wanna see me run across the pool cover and chase the frogs?"


 Wouldn't it be nice if every day was as normal as this?

No comments:

Post a Comment