Sunday, December 10, 2017

Busy week, we had some snow and got to meet Santa

Stopped in Pet Supplies Plus this afternoon to restock the dog food and found Santa was paying them a visit. Since Bess has never seen Santa before we had our picture taken. Bess seemed to enjoy hearing people say she was beautiful. Bessie has become a people dog just like Ruff.
Yesterday we woke up to a dusting of snow which came back several times into last night. Total was less than one inch and it was mostly gone by today. This was the first dusting of snow the season and I wanted to catch Bessie's reaction so I brought my camera out with us. Bess had her own ideas and wanted to play a game of catch with her ball. I love to see her leaping into the air to catch it. We play this game every time we go out, even late at night, and I'm amazed how she manages to catch the ball in the dark.
 


Sometimes she misses but not very often.
Yesterday I also received my copy of Angie Ruiz's latest Rottweiler film "Forever Faithful". I'm very excited to watch it. I loved her first documentary "Black Beauty Breed". I am going to write a review as soon as I get to watch it. I am told it is a very sad film about a dog with cancer.


No comments:

Post a Comment