Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Things that happen in the dark.

Last night we all sat in the living room watching a movie we rented from Blockbuster video. My wife sat on one couch with Ruff laying next to her and I sat on the other couch with Axl. I should mention that we always watch the TV with the lights out so the room was fairly dark. After the movie ended and the credits were playing I got up and left to get something. When I came back I sat down on top of a Rottweiler. I didn't know who it was until I turned on the light and saw that Ruff had climbed on my couch and was laying next to Axl. I quietly left to get the camera and to my amazement they were still in the same place. I have never seen two male Rotts laying next to each other this way before.
And after I took the pictures above Axl went over to be next to his Mom.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment