Monday, January 11, 2016

We have made a new friend in Finland


There is one thing we can all agree on, every Rottweiler puppy is the cutest ball of fur you can imagine. And I just met one living in Finland that reminds me of the fur balls I have lived with here in Kentucky.

Meet Roki. http://rokitherottweiler.blogspot.fi/

This new blog is different from other Rottweiler sites I've visited. It has been written from a "first-person viewpoint" from the perspective of the Rottie pup himself. It is about his adventures seen through his eyes and very entertaining. And, I must admit, I am a bit jealous, whoever created this blog has managed to include video, something that I always wanted to do but couldn't figure out how to do it.

Go pay them a visit and have a good time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment