Thursday, November 29, 2018

Its been very busy working on the annual Rottweiler Christmas card

What started out as a two day event turned into a week long extravaganza.

I am so glad that I started early. This was the first year trying to get our boy Griffin to pose for my Christmas card. By posing I mean he had to sit either next to me or in front of me an look at the camera. He just didn't get it. I wound up taking over 40 photos to narrow it down to just a few. I changed plans along the way to accommodate the problems. But it was so much fun to look at all the photos once I had uploaded them into the computer.

Then I picked one and polished it up and printed out enough for my mailing list.

Then I came across another very nice photo and wondered why I had overlooked it. So I printed out another batch.

They say three strikes and you're out but the third time was a charm. I actually changed my mind and chose a third photo to use. This all may have occurred because I was so confident in having so much time to finish it. And two days ago I started printing the third batch of Christmas card and got halfway through my list and ran out of one of my colors. So a rush order to Amazon.com and the ink will arrive tomorrow and the printing will be done. 

I think I will bring it all to the Post Office and mail it on Monday December 3rd.

For the past few years ever since I started using a remote shutter release there hasn't been too many comical mishaps that I've been posting as outtakes. But here is a brief sample of what I got this year.
 
 
 
 
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I'm playing Santa this year and decided to lend some authentic look to it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment