Friday, November 9, 2018

This has been one helluva week

Best we begin and work backward.

Yesterday we had a celebration here in our house. Griffin was inducted into the JIF peanut butter jar cleaning club. I think JIF should get some kind of award from the dog world for making this mouth-watering food. And just to think two months ago my newest family member didn't like peanut butter. So I had to take some pictures.
 
 
 
 
And the last picture was a lucky accident. I placed the empty jar on the kitchen table after Griff licked the inside but I guess he wasn't finished with it because he tried to grab it and knocked it over just as I took the picture.
And if anyone needs a reminder here are three photos of Ruffin and Bessie and Axl taken two years ago doing the very same thing: licking clean the spatula after cleaning the peanut butter jar. Every one of our Rottweilers has joined this club. As the next three pictures show.
 
I haven't been buying too many BluRay movies lately since they raised the prices again so I started renting a few from Redbox. Not a bad price for a one night rental but once in awhile I will buy a special movie to add to my collection like I did a few days ago. I bought a copy of Show Dogs and thought everyone here would enjoy a doggie movie. Especially since the main character was a Rottweiler.

Just watched the Rottweiler movie Show Dogs last night. Very funny and enjoyable, and the talking animals worked well, but then I could watch any movie for an hour and a half with a Rottweiler in almost every scene. Griffin was on the couch next to me and he watched most of it, too.
And finally a word about the elections. The good news is all the good guys (and ladies) in Kentucky won. I won't get into what happened elsewhere, but we were actively supporting Savannah Maddox for state representative and she won by a landslide. After all, Kentucky is a Red State.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment