Thursday, October 30, 2014

Bessie and Ruff explore the great outdoors.


With such a beautiful Fall day as this we just had to go for a long walk, and bring the camera. Bessie now has the strength of a small tractor and it is impossible for me to keep up with when she is trotting along trying to keep up with Ruff. So with her long leash still hooked to her collar I dropped it and let her run. And she did the best she could with her short legs to stay next to her hero.
And I managed to capture a sequence of her running toward me with her ears flapping in the air.
Click the pictures for a larger view, especially this one. 
 Maybe I'll try again to get some of her chasing a butterfly.

1 comment:

  1. OMGreatness, that sequence is super dooper awesome. She looks like a bat in the third one LOLOLO
    Loving it
    Flee
    South Africa

    ReplyDelete