Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A few odds and ends.

 
Old business first.
Breakfast this morning was a repeat of yesterday. Ruff ate by himself early and Bess and Axl ate much later, side by side again. Yay! I love it when a plan comes together. Ditto at dinner time.

Me and my shadow.

Got up from the computer last night to go to bed and my not so little anymore shadow was curled up around the base of my chair. I guess it is as close to me as she can get without climbing in my lap.

I think I spoke too soon.

Its been a long time since I had a Rottweiler climb in my lap and give me kisses. Ruffin was very good at that when he was much younger. So I shouldn't have been surprised when Bess did the same thing this afternoon. I didn't have the camera set up the first time so after enjoying a few minutes of her frantic kisses I made her get down and got the camera and remote ready. Then all I said was Bess, gimme a kiss, and she was in my lap again. And I could tell she was enjoying this new game she had just invented. 

6 comments:

  1. Big Kissseess for big Daddy... AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flee, I think she loves me. Its been a long time since I had a Rottie girl be that close.

      Delete
    2. Well you definitely deserve the Love... xxx

      Delete
  2. Getting jumped on and smothered with kisses is what we call "getting Rottweiler'd" in our household ;) I wish I could add a picture to this comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella, No one has ever done it better than Ruffin with his 6-inch long tongue. He has what I call, a whole-face tongue and when he gives you the full treatment, you know you've been kissed. The pictures here a few years ago will show it.

      Delete