Saturday, December 12, 2015

And the winner is.... our 2015 Rottweiler Christmas card.




As I already mentioned, most of my first attempt to create this year's Rottweiler Christmas card wasn't very successful. I couldn't get old man Axl to sit up and I couldn't get any of the three Rotts to even look at the camera. OK, part of that was my fault because I shouldn't have brought the biscuits into the room. I don't know how to unlock their food radar. And my second attempt had a few different problems but I posted the working photos anyway. I think I already dropped a hint about which photo I was going to use even before the second try. So here it is, and I hope everyone enjoys it.
Merry Christmas
everyone. 
Wherever you are.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas. It's tough getting them to pose for pictures, I know from personal experience; you did a lovely job. It's hard to take a bad photo of those beauties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm determined to keep trying. The shutter remote was a big help but I need something by the camera to attract their attention. Maybe a squirrel in a cage or something.

      Delete
  2. Have a very Merry Christmas to you, your wife and the 'gang' and a very Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete