Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Just another ordinary day


This first photo came with its own built-in caption. I was in the den this morning checking my email and the latest news when I heard a knock on my door. I had the door closed so as not to disturb my sleeping wife with the smell of my pipe tobacco while I was smoking. Well I knew it had to be one of my friends so I opened the door with my camera in hand and got a nice picture of Ruff and Bess coming in for a visit.
Knock, Knock. Who's there?
Being such people animals as they are they probably craved some human companionship which is something I kinda love about them. Bess has become my shadow and loves to follow me around. She spends a lot of time napping on her bed next to my office chair. Ruff is very much in love with Bess and hangs out with her a lot. Not as much as Bess hangs out with me because she wants to play with Ruff whenever they're together and Ruff likes a quieter relationship.

A few days back I found the whole crew in the family room keeping my wife company while she was taking a nap. It was either that or they were watching the TV which is always on for Jacqueline to watch. Love those 30-year old TV shows on Me-TV. Those were certainly some innocent days and they bring back fond memories.
I just noticed in this photo that old man Axl always lays on the right side of the couch while Ruff and Bess seem to take turns on the small leather chair and the other end of the couch.



No comments:

Post a Comment