Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Life goes on .... because Love Always Wins


This afternoon I'm taking Ruff back to the CARE Center in Loveland, Ohio to have the staples removed from his surgery. I will talk to both of the doctors who treated him a few weeks ago, Dr. Pohlmann, the Oncologist and Dr. Muldoon, the Surgeon who removed the tumor from his abdomen. Ruff seems to be having a difficult time coping with his blindness and maybe the veterinarians can give me some advice on how to make it easier for him.

Meanwhile, back at home, Bessie seems to be practicing her own form of therapy on Ruff. As the photos show, isn't love wonderful. If the weather outside wasn't so nasty I'd say Spring was in the air.
Love always finds a way to win the day.

  

3 comments:

  1. Is there any chance he may regain his sight after having the tumor removed and the radiation? Sending positive thoughts to you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly hope so. This is the big question I'll be asking this afternoon. And thanks for the positive thoughts.

      Delete
    2. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you get good news! If anyone needs it, and deserves it, it's you.

      Delete