Friday, April 28, 2017

Bess getting along with her new job, everywhere.


First of all, I don't think Bess realizes how big she has gotten. She probably remembers when she was little and she'd wrap herself around the base of my chair. I've been seeing evidence the last few days that she likes to lay close to Ruffin and the only purpose seems to be the comfort him. Now last night I found the two of them had crowded into my den and laid down right behind my swivel chair while I was working on the computer. It took some work for me to squeeze out of the chair because they had me wedged in under the desk top.

I finally got free and grabbed my camera but the extremely close quarters made composing a decent photo a bit difficult. So I raised the camera as high over my head as I could reach and pointed it to the floor. Then I had to rotate the photo which resulted in the odd looking framing.

Yes, those are my two feet in the lower left.
Wow, I just noticed how clean the floor looks. I used the flash in bounce mode and it really lit up the floor boards.

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that Bessie is starting to come into her own with her "new job" of helping Ruffin. She is returning the favor to Big Guy that helped her as a young pup <3

    ReplyDelete