Sunday, April 2, 2017

I saw an encouraging thing happen yesterday with Ruffin


I am not sure if this is the beginning of a sign of improvement in Ruff's vision or not but I certainly hope it is.
Yesterday I had Ruff out front on his leash to pee and while I was walking him back and forth across the grass I spotted someone coming down the street pushing a baby stroller. Ruff turned his head as if to look at them as they approached and then he turned his head following them as they passed us by and he continued to point his head in their direction as they walked down the block.
There were no discernible sounds made by the person walking or the stroller that I could hear that would account for Ruff's actions based solely upon his hearing so he must have been detecting some movement with his eyes. Keeping fingers crossed and still saying prayers that I am right.

No comments:

Post a Comment