Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Having some fun indoors, today.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I couldn't agree more. Sometimes a picture tells more than any amount of words.

Griffin loves Bessie. Bessie loves Griffin. I can tell because Bessie has been having the time of her life with her new playmate. She has never in her four years played so much, so long and so hard. Not even when she was a little furball playing with Ruffin. When she isn't taking a nap because she was exhausted, Bessie walks around the house panting, out of breath from the almost constant rough house play.
 
And I am having more fun than I've had in several years. This past year was very sad taking care of my big old friend after he lost his eyesight. And the last time I got to really enjoy Ruff was when he was playing with baby Bess. Now I am enjoying Ruffin's replacement. My new best friend turned 16-months old today and Griffin is so much like Ruffin was at his age it is like reliving all the best of the old times again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment