Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Just like the old days

Bess and Griff came in the den again. As usual they brought some of their games with them. The tugger games seem to move through the house but when they get into this small room I make them stop. If you saw the living room furniture shoved around you would understand. 

Adopting Griffin has been the best thing I have ever done for Bessie. She loves him so much and really enjoys having him play with her. And I love having Griff around, too. He is very affectionate and I love having him snuggle against me while we're sleeping.
 
We all enjoyed another movie night tonight. We have had four of them in the past week. Just like the old days. Griffin has claimed the spot on the couch next to me and Bessie has taken over the other couch. It seems like a quiet time when everyone just takes a nap in spite of the loud movies.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment