Friday, October 26, 2018

They do love their toys

I have a question. After trying so hard to find Bess someone to play with why do they still need a third person to make up a game? I'm sitting here reading the news and two Rottweilers keep shoving a ball into my hand.

I already know the answer to my question. We are a family. We live together, eat together, sleep together and play together. Sometimes they make me feel I am as much a part of their family as they are a part of mine. But sometimes I just feel like a referee tossing out a basketball or a hockey puck.
 
 
A few of last night's photos were taken in burst mode, less than a second apart. These two pictures show a big smile growing on Griff's face in less than one second.
We had an exciting evening last night. My crew came in the den and decided to entertain mee. Taking pictures of them is more fun than watching television.
 He's sneaking up on me, isn't he?
 
 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment