Friday, October 19, 2018

In spite of the weather we had lots of fun.

In the last few days I gave Griffin some dance lessons. Yeah, sounds silly but in reality Griff loves to greet everyone he meets face to face and he is very quick to jump up and put his front paws over someone's shoulders. He is also a little klutzy and when he jumps he almost knocks people over. So my true effort was to teach him a better way and be more gentle. 
 
 
 
 
 
I caught Griffin by surprise with the camera and managed to get a very sweet portrait photo. He has such a lovable look on his face all the time.
His appetite is back to normal after that scare we had when he stopped eating when we first got him. That boy really started to look skinny and his ribs were showing, too. All because he has a bad case of Kennel Cough that went into Upper Respiratory Infection. Bottom line is what I always suspected, if they can't smell their food they won't eat it. I haven't taken him to the Vet's office in 4 weeks so I can only guess his weight but I am sure it is back over 125 lbs like it was when he was surrendered to the rescue group.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment