Saturday, February 27, 2010

Our beautiful Rottweiler family - memories of Spring in the midst of Winter

 
Late last Summer we were all in the backyard enjoying the sunshine and lounging on the grass. My wife and I was were taking pictures of our newly enlarged family as we had just recently adopted Axl, our 7 year old Rottweiler. I must say that taking pictures of three dogs is a complicated thing because they each have their own interests and it is hard to get them to sit together and pose. But this time was very different because sit and pose they did. Let me share some of the results.
Click the pictures for a larger view.

After one of the most severe Winters we have ever had, it make me feel good to see all this sunshine and green grass and makes me long for the return of Spring.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SHARING SUCH A WONDERFUL PHOTOS. I HAVE A ROTTI TOO AND SHE IS THE QUEEN OF MY HEART. CHEERS,
    CAROL

    ReplyDelete