Saturday, February 13, 2010

Smile for the camera, Ruff.

  
I love taking pictures of my Rottweilers because they are so handsome and because they show so much character with their expressions. They are also the biggest clowns I've ever met. Yesterday afternoon I walked into the family room and spotted Ruff laying on the couch with a pose that seemed exceptionally majestic. I went out and grabbed my camera and managed to snap this picture.

As soon as I took his picture I said, Ruff, smile for the camera. And he did.
Ruff has so many photos taken he is no longer camera shy. Matter of fact, I would almost guess he likes to have his picture taken because he is a bit of a ham. I have seen him laying on my wife's bed admiring himself in the mirror, at least that is what I think he was doing. Maybe he was just rehearsing his poses. It doesn't matter which.



No comments:

Post a Comment