Saturday, November 12, 2011

Last night at 9:36 PM

One thing I like about the little Sony digital camera is that I can leave it out on the end table next to the couch where it is easy to reach. So it was last night during a commercial break while watching the TV. It wasn't any where near bedtime, the time stamp on the picture said 9:36 PM. This crew doesn't appreciate the fact that I was the only one awake and on duty to protect them.
Click the picture for a larger view.
Today is Saturday and tomorrow is Ruff's big day. He will be 5 years old and we plan to take him to Petsmart to see the other dogs and meet some people. He really likes to do that. Then it will be time to bake his meatloaf birthday cake and have a party. I will then take picture number 10,000 with my Nikon.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment