Sunday, September 23, 2018

A bedtime story

Meet the morning crew.

Yesterday was a big day. I have been promising myself for almost 2 years that I was going to buy a new mattress for my bed and I finally did. I found just what I wanted, an extra firm orthopedic mattress, at The Original Mattress Factory, made locally in Cincinnati. Matter of fact, the mattress was manufactured the day before it was delivered. So after all the excitement of watching the delivery everyone was anxious to help check it out.
Griffin spent the entire night sleeping next to me but Bessie jumped off my bed as soon as Griffin climbed on it. She slept in the family room all night either in her crate or on the couch.
Sometime between 7 and 8 AM this morning Bess decided to join us. You could imagine the results since I was sound asleep. For me, this was a bit too early to be rudely awakened. The time on the alarm clock says I took these photos at 8:05 AM and now I need to take a nap.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment