Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Trials and tribulations

Late last night there was an attempt to overthrow the Queen. At least the attempt was aimed at her throne. I don't know if the this was a silent coup or not because I was watching a movie on Amazon Prime using my headphones and did not hear any commotion. When I walked into the family room to check on Bess and Griff I discovered the stuffed brown dog bed that Bessie uses had been hit by a bomb and the foam pellets scattered all over the floor. Needless to say I was not pleased at this wanton act of destruction and made my feeling known to all. Mr. Griffin had a muzzle put on him until bedtime but since we never go to bed feeling angry we are still friends. I didn't think to take any photos.

Tonight I thought I saw some improvement. My big baby Rottweiler is slowly revealing his history. Poor Griffin came into this house and acted like he never ran around and played with another dog before. He knows what play is, he gets so excited outside with Bessie that he leaps all around her but she isn't into the rough stuff like boys are. I bought a bunch of toys when he arrived and one was a long tugging toy for two dogs to play with. And finally, tonight I saw Bess and Griff playing with it. When it looked like Griff was going to overpower her, she ran into her crate with the toy and Griff didn't know what to do.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment