Thursday, September 20, 2018

Trials and tribulations, Part 2

Morning report from the front.
Truce declared, all is quiet.


I think I may have entertained the thought at one time or another that I always wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet around the house. Last night I got what I asked for in droves. The wild and overly enthusiastic play outside that I've written about, made its way indoors last night. While it works well on a wide-open grassy lawn it does not work well in a room full of furniture. Happy to report that Bessie held her own against the younger, bigger and stronger baby boy. She has some spunk for a girl. 


It got so rough that I had to bring Griffin into my den and close the door. Also good to report no one got hurt and nothing got busted.

No comments:

Post a Comment