Thursday, September 20, 2018

Trials and tribulations. Part 3

Wish I could post the video here that I uploaded to Facebook this morning. For one thing, it might make this post easier to understand. This morning Bess and Griff had a some rough house play in the family room. I caught it on video. Then a little while later I wrote.

Suddenly the quiet has become deafening.

One thought leads to another. I had to get up and see what was going on because it has become so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Griffin is sound asleep in the foyer and Bess is quietly resting outside my den. She has a look on her face that makes me think that proverbial light bulb just went off over her head. As if to read her thoughts, "Now I know what Ruffin wanted. He raised me to have NO FEAR. I am invincible."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment