Friday, September 21, 2018

Something wonderful arrived in the mail

Found this wonderful letter in my mailbox yesterday.

Someone who has been quietly following my Living With Rottweilers blog for the past 10 years took the time to look up my postal address and write me a letter that I will always treasure.

I don't know your name but I want to say to you how much your letter touched my heart. I posted photos of your letter on my Facebook page because I wanted to share your wonderful comments. Many followers on my Facebook account commented how much they liked it.

Click the image for a larger view
Rosie Ann DeLuna - Carpenter
You never know who's heart you are going to reach. That's a great letter.
Amy Valentini
That makes all those blog posts so worth it, Nelson. I know how it feels because sometimes you think you're just talking to the wind. You're not and this is proof.
Kelly Looney
This is so precious
Theresa Howard
Told you it needs to be in a book
Carey Smith
Oh wow! That’s really special. I would treasure it too!
Deloris Gonzales
That letter is totally awesome Nelson. I just love it.
Dawn Anderson
What a wonderful gift of an unexpected "atta boy" and little bit of kindness in a hard, hard world. God bless the heart behind these words.
Angela Lee
I like the sentence: "I am not the only crazy rottweiler person out there!" Precisely how I felt when I 1st came across your blog all those years ago before I came to be a part of the FB madness! And all the rottie families.. Totally concur!
Bette High
Beautiful and heart felt letter which indicates how positively you have affected the lives of those you have touched over the years. Regrettably, I was late to the party but having found you, I understand completely the sentiment shared. Thanks for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment